A Halloween Spin Cupcakes
Green ghoul looks a bit tipsy! Tip 1M lets you pipe the top swirl of icing quickly and easily.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
White and black spice drops
Yellow candy-coated chocolates
Mini black candy-coated chocolates
Each serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 1M Add to shopping list Tip: 1M
- Easy-Add Wacky Witch Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Wacky Witch Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Craft knife
Bake and cool cupcake in Wacky Witch Silly-Feet! Silicone Baking Cup positioned on cookie sheet. Pipe tip 1 M swirl on top with green buttercream.
Cut white spice drops in half horizontally and attach for eyes; attach black mini candy-coated chocolates for pupils and yellow candy- coated chocolate for nose with buttercream icing. Black spice drop flat on surface sprinkled with granulated sugar; cut mouth shape with knife and position on cupcake.