A Good Hare Day Cake
Our bubbly bunny cake has the perfect sunny disposition for your Easter celebration. This happy hare is made in the Bunny Head Pan and is decorated with fluffy pull-out fur and Petite Eggs Icing Decorations.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Petite Eggs Icing Decorations Add to shopping list Petite Eggs Icing Decorations
- Easy-Add Clear Piping Gel Add to shopping list Clear Piping Gel
Candy coated gum
Cake serves 12.
- Easy-Add Step-By-Step Bunny Pan Add to shopping list Step-By-Step Bunny Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 13 Add to shopping list Tip: 13
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Parchment Paper Add to shopping list Non-Stick Parchment Paper
- Waxed paper
Ice cake smooth. Transfer pattern to cake: Make reverse copy of pattern, then place parchment over copy.
Using disposable decorating bag filled with piping gel, trace over pattern with tip 1. Turn parchment over and position pattern on cake top. Using brush, gently trace over gel lines. Lift paper when complete; the pattern will be transferred. Pipe inside of ears and mouth; smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch.
Position gum teeth. Outline features using tip 4. Pipe tip 4 dot nose and string eyes. Add tip 13 pull-out fur. Pipe tip 233 pull-out grass bottom border. Attach icing decorations with dots of icing.