A Giving Guy Cupcake
Guests will love to munch on one of these Santa cupcakes! His hat is fondant and his fluffy beard is tasty buttercream. That must be why he’s smiling!
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
each cupcake serves 1
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Christmas Silicone Baking Cups Add to shopping list Christmas Silicone Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
Bake and cool cupcakes in silicone cups supported by cookie sheet.
Ice smooth in copper; place on cake board.
For hat, tint a 2 in. ball of fondant red; roll into a tapered log 6 in. long.
Flatten log slightly at wider end. Shape into a curve and position on cupcake top, extending tapered end on board.
Pipe tip 16 swirl beard. Pipe tip 2 outline eyes and eyebrows; pipe in mouth.
Add tip 16 pull-out star mustache; pipe tip 3 dot nose.
Pipe tip 3 swirl hat brim.
For pompom, roll a 3/4 in. fondant ball. Indent slightly with end of brush; attach to hat with damp brush.