A Gift For You Cake
When not just any gift will do, give A Gift for You! This colorful cake is fun and easy to decorate with fondant gift boxes and bows.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Paring Knife
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
Prepare 2-layer cake for rolled fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cake with white fondant, smooth; reserve leftover fondant.
Roll out primary color fondant and cut into assorted size squares. Attach squares of fondant to cake with damp brush.
Trim off overlapping areas so fondant lies smoothly.
Cut 1/8 in. wide strips for ribbon; trim to fit and attach to packages.
Roll 1/8 in. diameter balls of fondant, flatten and attach for bows.
Roll 1/16 in. balls, flatten and attach for dots on packages.
Roll out reserved white fondant, cut into 3/4 in. wide strips and attach to bottom border with damp brush in a casual ruffle fashion.