A Fine Martini Cookie
Toast to your love with a cookie cocktail! For a sweet finishing touch, the end of the stirrer is a molded candy heart.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack Add to shopping list Valentine Candy Making Kit Mega Pack
- Easy-Add Red Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list Red Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add White Candy Melts® Candy Add to shopping list White Candy Melts® Candy
- Easy-Add Garden Candy Color Set Add to shopping list Garden Candy Color Set
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 5 in. Metal Heart Cutter Add to shopping list 5 in. Metal Heart Cutter
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
For top of glass, cut one heart cookie from 5 in. heart cutter. Trim 1 1/4 in. off top. For base of glass, cut remainder of trimmed cookie in half. Bake and cool both pieces.
Use smallest heart from Valentine kit to mold red candy heart; refrigerate to set and unmold.
Outline both cookie pieces with light pink melted candy in cut parchment bag; let set.
Attach heart candy to lollipop stick with melted candy; let set. Attach to bottom of glass with melted candy.
Tint piping gel light rose and smooth over glass and candy heart.
Attach cookie treat glass stem to backs of cookies with melted candy; let set.