A Court of Many Colors Cake
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Violet Icing Color Add to shopping list Violet Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Creamy Peach Icing Color Add to shopping list Creamy Peach Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers Add to shopping list FoodWriters™ Neon Colors Edible Color Markers
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Bride cake serves 12; each bridesmaid cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Mini Wonder Mold Pan Add to shopping list Mini Wonder Mold Pan
- Easy-Add Classic Wonder Mold Add to shopping list Classic Wonder Mold
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add 6 in. Lollipop Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Lollipop Sticks
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Waxed paper
- Cellophane Tape
At least 2 days in advance: Make 1 bride and 6 bridesmaid hangers. Tape waxed paper over patterns. Using royal icing, pipe tip 4 bridesmaid and tip 5 bride hangers; make extras to allow for breakage and let dry.
Also: Use patterns to make bride and bridesmaid bodices, streamers and bows.
For bridesmaids, tint 7 oz. fondant each rose, violet, green, yellow, blue and peach. Add 1/4 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 3 oz. of each color; reserve remaining 4 oz. for skirts. For bride, add 1/4 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 3 oz. white fondant. Roll out all fondant 1/8 in. thick. Cut bodices, streamers and bows. Let dry on board dusted with cornstarch. Attach lollipop sticks to bodice backs with royal icing; let set.
Decorate bridal gown. With buttercream, pipe tip 2 bead flowers with dot center on skirt; cover bodice with tip 1 cornelli lace. Insert bodice in skirt. Cut a 3 x 1/4 in. wide fondant sash; attach to waist with damp brush, wrapping around in back. Write name on streamer with FoodWriter. Attach bow, streamer and hanger to cake with royal icing.
Decorate bridesmaid dresses in buttercream. Pipe tip 3 lines, tip 2 dots and tip 1 swirls on skirts. In matching color fondant, cut 1 1/2 x 1/8 in. wide sashes; attach to waist with damp brush. Write names on streamers with FoodWriter. Attach bows, streamers and hangers with royal icing.
*Combine Lemon Yellow with Golden Yellow for yellow shown. Combine Violet with Rose for violet shown.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more