A Champagne Toast Cookie
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gold Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Gold Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Heart Nesting Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list Heart Nesting Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks Add to shopping list 6 in. Cookie Treat Sticks
- Ribbon (12 inches needed per treat)
- Card stock or paper
- Hole punch
- Black fine tip marker
Prepare and roll out dough. For each glass top, cut 1 heart using 2nd largest cutter from set. Use knife to cut off top curves (about 3/4 in.); bottom of shape will be used for glass top. For base of glass, cut 1 heart using largest cutter from set. Cut across 1 top curve at a 45º angle to create a 1 1/4 in. deep semi-circle (each heart shape makes 2 bases). Bake and cool cookies.
Outline cookies using tip 2 and full-strength royal icing; let set. Prepare thinned royal icing in white and yellow. Flow in base and about 3/8 in. of glass top with white; flow in remainder of glass top with yellow. Let dry 48 hours. Brush yellow portion of glass top with Pearl Dust. Cut cookie sticks to 4 in. long. Attach to back of cookies using full-strength royal icing. Let dry. Cut 2 x 1 1/2 in. tag; punch hole and add message. Tie onto cookie stick with ribbon.
Want to stay in touch with the latest from Wilton?
Receive great Wilton decorating ideas and much more! Learn more