A Celestial Glow Cookie
Pearl Dust adds the shining finishing touch to these star cookies. Easy-to-do Color Flow provides a smooth covering of icing. (Be sure to allow time for drying between steps.)
- Easy-Add Color Flow Mix Add to shopping list Color Flow Mix
- Easy-Add Silver Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Silver Pearl Dust™
- Easy-Add clear vanilla extract Add to shopping list clear vanilla extract
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Nesting Star Cutter Set (3 in. used)Easy-Add Nesting Star Cutter Set Add to shopping list Nesting Star Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Parchment Triangles Add to shopping list Parchment Triangles
- Easy-Add Decorator Brush Set Add to shopping list Decorator Brush Set
- Fine artist’s brush
Bake and cool cookies. Use tip 2 and full-strength color flow icing to outline star; let dry. When completely dry, thin down color flow icing according to package directions and fill in entire star with tip 2; let dry overnight.
Use tip 2 and full-strength color flow icing to pipe lines, dots and swirl on cookie. Let dry for 1 hour. Mix Silver Pearl Dust with clear vanilla and use artist's brush to paint piped lines, dots and swirl. Use dry decorator brush to brush dry Silver Pearl Dust over entire cookie.