A Celebrating Centipede Cake
Have this fancy-footed create slink his way into your Halloween Party. Who could resist a fast-paced created like him? We can’t think of a soul. Big enough to satisfy a large crowd.
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Non-toxix chalk in grey, brown, orange and yellow
Cake serve 22.
- Easy-Add Horseshoe Pan Add to shopping list Horseshoe Pan
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set Add to shopping list 10-Pc. Fondant/Gum Paste Tool Set
- 1/4 in. foam core board
- Tea Strainer
Bake two 1 in. high horseshoe cakes. Cut 4 1/2 in. of one end of each cake and butt together on a board cut to fit. Cut 1/4 in. foam core board 1 1/2 in. wider all the way around the cake. Tint 60 oz. of fondant black, brush board with piping gel and cover with fondant. Tint 36 oz. of fondant brown and use to cover cake. Score cake with veining tool. Grate chalk through a tea strainer and dust cake to give shadowing.
Cut 196 leg strips, each 1 in. long x 1/8 in. wide; attach to cake with damp brush. Cut slit for mouth and roll 2 small balls and attach for eyes.
*Combine Brown, Red-Red and Black Icing Color for brown color shown.