A Cake for Baby... Or baby-to-be
Here are all the things baby loves in bright candy pastels- blocks, stuffed animals, pretty flowers! In a cake that’s a happy departure from the ordinary. At a baby shower, it will bring a smile to everyone. At baby’s first birthday, it will be a cake he likes for a change.
- Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Easy-Add Sky Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Sky Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add 9 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 9 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add 10 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 10 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 17 Add to shopping list Tip: 17
- Easy-Add Tip: 22 Add to shopping list Tip: 22
- Easy-Add Tip: 101 Add to shopping list Tip: 101
- Easy-Add Tip: 124 Add to shopping list Tip: 124
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
Ice seven 4 1/2 " x 4 1/2" cake squares in colors shown. And 10" round cake in white. Use star tip number 17 to pipe a reverse shell border on blocks and tip number 22 to trim base of round cake and pipe reverse shells circling top. Make animals, numbers, letters and booties with Wilton sugar molds. Use tip number 16 to give booties "knit look" and tip number 101 to top ruffles. Pipe all large rose with rose tip number 124.