A Budding Romance Mini Cake
Celebrate a Budding Romance with these dainty cakes. Reminiscent of a wedding cake tier and topped with fresh flowers, the individualized cakes are perfect for an engagement party or a wedding shower.
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
24 oz. Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant covers 3 cakesEasy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Each mini cake serves 1.
- Easy-Add 12 x 18 in. Jelly Roll Pan Add to shopping list 12 x 18 in. Jelly Roll Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Square Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Square Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Round Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Flower Spikes Add to shopping list Flower Spikes
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Fresh Flowers
Tint 1/3 of each 24 oz. of fondant using Lemon Yellow with a little Golden Yellow.
Bake and cool jelly roll cake using firm-textured batter such as pound cake.
Using Comfort Grip cutter, cut out 2 circles for each cake; stack, ice and cover with fondant.
Roll out fondant and cut approximately 28 squares for each cake using smallest Cut-Out.
Attach squares to cake sides in diamond fashion, starting on top and trimming bottom diamond as needed.
Pipe tip 3 dots at meeting points and add tip 6 ball bottom border.
Insert flower spike at an angle in cake top and position flower just before serving.