A Bronze Beauty Cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Gum-Tex™ Add to shopping list Gum-Tex™
- Easy-Add Bronze Pearl Dust™ Add to shopping list Bronze Pearl Dust™
- Your favorite 2-layer cake mix
Cake serves 20.
- Easy-Add 8 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Mini Muffin Pan Add to shopping list Mini Muffin Pan
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Cutter/Embosser Add to shopping list Cutter/Embosser
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
Tint all fondant light ivory. One day in advance, add 1 teaspoon Gum-Tex to 15 oz. fondant. Roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut strips 1 in. x 6 in. for large roses and 1 in. x 4 in. for small roses. Dust Mini Muffin Pan cavities with cornstarch and position roses inside to dry. Make approximately 36 large and 40 small ribbon roses. Reserve remaining ivory fondant, tightly sealed, until ready to cover the cake.
To make drapes, roll fondant 1/8 in. thick and cut into eight 3 1/2 x 4 in. strips. Form strips into pleats and attach to cake sides with damp brush or Fondant Adhesive. Brush flowers and drapes with Bronze Pearl Dust. Roll remaining fondant into ball and position on center of cake. Using icing and beginning at bottom of ball, attach large roses to ball and in between drapes on cake side. Attach small roses as bottom border with icing.