A Bounty of Blue Stars and Dots 3-Tiered Cake
Multi shades of Bright and Blue Dot Sugar Sheets! along with blue buttercream icing set this 3-tiered dessert from the rest. With excitement at every angle, it’s perfect for any special occasion!
- Easy-Add Bright Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Bright Blue Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Blue Dots Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper Add to shopping list Blue Dots Sugar Sheets Edible Decorating Paper
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Easy-Add Piping Gel Add to shopping list Piping Gel
Cake serves 62
- Easy-Add Single Shape Punch Set Add to shopping list Single Shape Punch Set
- Easy-Add Layered Circles Cutting Insert Add to shopping list Layered Circles Cutting Insert
- Easy-Add 6 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 6 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add 10 x 2 in. Square Pan Add to shopping list 10 x 2 in. Square Pan
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Silver Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rotary Cutter Add to shopping list Rotary Cutter
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Tip: 5 Add to shopping list Tip: 5
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
At least two days in advance, make circle stars. Use punch and medium Layered Circles Cutting Insert to cut 72 circles from Bright Blue Sugar Sheets! Use knife and ruler to cut a 90º angle piece from each circle. Let dry on a flat surface.
Bake and cool 2-layer, 6, 8, 10 in. cakes. Place on foil-wrapped Cake Boards.
Ice smooth with light blue buttercream icing and prepare for.
Using Rotary Cutter and Blue Dot Sugar Sheets!, cut 72 strips, 4 in. long x 1/2 in. wide. Attach strips as follows: on 6 in. cake, add five per side (20 total); on 8 in. cake, add six strips per side (24 total); on 10 in. cake, add seven per side (28 total).
Use tip 5 and white buttercream icing to pipe bead bottom borders on all cakes.
Attach circle stars on cake sides as follows: on 6 in. cake, four per side and one on each corner; on 8 in. cake five per side and one on each corner; on 10 in. cake, six per side and one on each corner.