A Blooming Treat Cupcake
Another fun way to top cupcakes! Create easy flowers with swirled petals add just the right touch of color to the celebration.
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Golden Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Golden Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Kelly Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Kelly Green Icing Color
Your favorite cupcake recipe
Each cupcake serves 1.
- Easy-Add Standard muffin pan Add to shopping list Standard muffin pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip: 67 Add to shopping list Tip: 67
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Standard White Baking Cups Add to shopping list Standard White Baking Cups
- Easy-Add Standard Coupler Add to shopping list Standard Coupler
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
Bake cupcakes and cool completely on Cooling Grid.
Prepare Buttercream Icing recipe. Tint small portions rose, yellow (combine Lemon Yellow and Golden Yellow Icing Colors) and green; reserve remaining white icing.
Ice cupcakes with Spatula using white icing.
Decorate a Open Star Decorating Tip 21 rosette flower in the center of the cupcake in yellow.
Add Open Star Decorating Tip 18 rosette petals around flower center in rose icing. Using tip 67 add a leaf in green icing.