A Big Santa Welcome Cookie
This jolly guy wants a hug! Santa cookie provides a cute alternative to classic holiday shapes. His red suit even sparkles!
- Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Christmas Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Christmas Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Copper Icing Color (light skin tone) Add to shopping list Copper Icing Color (light skin tone)
- Easy-Add Red Colored Sugar Add to shopping list Red Colored Sugar
- Easy-Add Meringue Powder Add to shopping list Meringue Powder
red licorice twists
Green spice drops
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add Cooling Grid Add to shopping list Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter Add to shopping list Christmas Tree Comfort Grip™ Cutter
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 6 Add to shopping list Tip: 6
- Easy-Add Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Spatula Add to shopping list Spatula
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Waxed paper
- Paring Knife
Bake and cool cookies. Ice smooth with red royal icing and cover with sugar; let dry.
Use tip 6 and copper (skin tone) royal icing to outline and pipe-in face (smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch).
Use tip 3 and black royal icing to pipe dot eyes.
Use tip 3 and copper (skin tone) royal icing to pipe dot nose.
Use tip 6 and black royal icing to pipe feet.
Cut 3/4 in. lengths of red licorice twists and attach with icing for arms.
Cut glove shapes from green spice drops and attach with icing for hands.
Use tip 3 and white royal icing to pipe eyebrows, beard, mustache, trim on suit and cuffs.
Use tip 6 and white royal icing to pipe ball on top of hat.
*Combine Red-Red and Christmas Red for red shown.