A Bear with Flair Cake
- Easy-Add Royal Blue Icing Color Add to shopping list Royal Blue Icing Color
- Lemon Yellow Icing Color (Combine Royal Blue with Ivory and Lemon Yellow for blue shown)Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Pink Icing Color (Combine Pink with a little Royal Blue for pink shown)Easy-Add Pink Icing Color Add to shopping list Pink Icing Color
- Brown Icing Color (Combine Ivory with a little Brown for light brown shown)Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Ivory Icing Color (Combine Lemon Yellow with Ivory for yellow shown)Easy-Add Ivory Icing Color Add to shopping list Ivory Icing Color
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
Cake serves 17.
- 4 Pc. Oval Pan Set (2 medium pans used)Easy-Add 4 Pc. Oval Pan Set Add to shopping list 4 Pc. Oval Pan Set
- Easy-Add Tip: 2A Add to shopping list Tip: 2A
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- 101 Cookie Cutter Set (Largest round used)Easy-Add 101 Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 101 Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Circle Metal Cookie Cutter Add to shopping list Circle Metal Cookie Cutter
- 4 in. diameter dish or circle
Bake and cool 1-layer cakes.
Tint fondant: 42 oz. blue, 16 oz. yellow, 3 oz. light brown, 2 oz. pink, 1 oz. brown. For ears, cut 2 circles from smaller cake, using outside edge of largest circle cutter from 101 Cutter Set as guide. Trim 1 in. off bottoms to match curve of head. Use icing to attach ears to oval head on serving plate or board.
Prepare and cover with rolled fondant. .
Roll out pink 1/8 in. thick; use metal cookie cutter to cut 2 circles for inner ears. Trim to 1 3/4 in. deep; attach using damp brush.
Roll out brown 1/4 in. thick. Cut eyes using wide end of tip 2A; attach. Roll out light brown 1/2 in. thick.Cut muzzle using largest round from set; attach.
Shape 1 1/2 x 1 x 1/4 in. thick oval nose; attach. Roll out yellow 1/4 in. thick. Cut two 5 x 8 in. rectangles for bow tie. Form pleats and pinch to gather at center. Cut 4 x 1 1/2 in. strip; attach over center for knot. Attach under head with fondant adhesive