A B C's and 1 2 3's cake
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use White Rolled Fondant
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Primary Colors Multi Pack
- Easy-Add Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack Add to shopping list Ready-To-Use Rolled Fondant Neon Colors Multi Pack
Cake serves 20
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™ Add to shopping list Alphabet/Number Cut-Outs™
- Easy-Add Brush Set Add to shopping list Brush Set
- Easy-Add Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add Roll-N-Cut Mat Add to shopping list Roll-N-Cut Mat
- Easy-Add Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother Add to shopping list Easy-Glide Fondant Smoother
- Easy-Add Cake Board Add to shopping list Cake Board
- Easy-Add Fanci-Foil Wrap Add to shopping list Fanci-Foil Wrap
- Paring Knife
Prepare 2-layer cake to be covered with fondant by lightly icing with buttercream.
Cover cake with white fondant, smooth with Easy-Glide Smoother.
Roll out primary colored and neon colored fondant and use alphabet & number Cut-Outs to cut messages, letters and numbers.
Attach to cake with damp brush. Roll remaining white fondant into 1/2 in. balls and attach to bottom border with damp brush.