3-D Cookies Graveyard Scene
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
- Easy-Add Brown Icing Color Add to shopping list Brown Icing Color
- Red-Red Icing Color (Combine Black, Brown with Red-Red for brown shown)Easy-Add Red-Red Icing Color Add to shopping list Red-Red Icing Color
- Easy-Add Leaf Green Icing Color Add to shopping list Leaf Green Icing Color
- Lemon Yellow Icing Color (Combine Leaf Green with Lemon Yellow for green shown)Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Orange Icing Color Add to shopping list Orange Icing Color
Each cookie serves 1.
- Easy-Add Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin Add to shopping list Wide Glide™ Rolling Pin
- Easy-Add 3D Halloween Cookie Cutter Set Add to shopping list 3D Halloween Cookie Cutter Set
- Easy-Add Non-Stick Cookie Sheet Add to shopping list Non-Stick Cookie Sheet
- Easy-Add 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid Add to shopping list 10 in. x 16 in. Non-Stick Cooling Grid
- Easy-Add 9 in. Angled Spatula Add to shopping list 9 in. Angled Spatula
- Easy-Add 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags Add to shopping list 12 in. Disposable Decorating Bags
- Easy-Add Coupler Add to shopping list Coupler
- Easy-Add Tip: 2 Add to shopping list Tip: 2
- Easy-Add Tip: 7 Add to shopping list Tip: 7
- Easy-Add Tip: 1 Add to shopping list Tip: 1
- Easy-Add Tip: 18 Add to shopping list Tip: 18
- Easy-Add Tip: 12 Add to shopping list Tip: 12
- Easy-Add Tip: 233 Add to shopping list Tip: 233
Make cookies. Prepare dough and roll out 1/8 in. thick. Cut out all four cookies using cutters from set. Bake and cool completely.
Prepare royal icing. Tint portions gray, brown, black, green and orange; reserve some white.
Decorate ghost. Use spatula and white icing to ice ghost. Smooth using finger dipped in cornstarch to make level and give a finished look to edges.
Use tip 2 and orange icing to pipe eyes; smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe pupils and mouth; smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Let set until dry.
Decorate tombstone. Use spatula and gray icing to ice tombstone.
Use tip 7 and gray icing to outline tombstone. Use tip 2 and black icing to pipe RIP. Use tip 1 and black icing to pipe cracks. Let set until dry.
Decorate tree. Use tip 18 and brown icing to pipe tree branches beginning from the bottom to the top in one continuous motion. Add branches until there are no bare spaces left on tree. Let set until dry.
Decorate spider web base. Use spatula and green icing to ice base. Smooth using finger dipped in cornstarch.
Build scene. Attach ghost behind tombstone with icing; let set until dry.
Use tip 12 and green icing to secure tombstone with ghost and tree to base. Use tip 233 and green icing to cover base with pull-out grass. Let set until dry.