3 Cheers For You! Cake
- Easy-Add Lemon Yellow Icing Color Add to shopping list Lemon Yellow Icing Color
- Easy-Add Rose Icing Color Add to shopping list Rose Icing Color
- Easy-Add Black Icing Color Add to shopping list Black Icing Color
Cake serves 18.
- Easy-Add 8 x 2 in. Round Pan Add to shopping list 8 x 2 in. Round Pan
- Easy-Add Tip: 3 Add to shopping list Tip: 3
- Easy-Add Tip: 4 Add to shopping list Tip: 4
- Easy-Add Tip: 9 Add to shopping list Tip: 9
- Easy-Add Tip: 16 Add to shopping list Tip: 16
- Easy-Add Tip: 21 Add to shopping list Tip: 21
- Easy-Add Tip: 2110 (1M) Add to shopping list Tip: 2110 (1M)
- Lazy Daisy Server
- Easy-Add Plastic Dowel Rods Add to shopping list Plastic Dowel Rods
- Easy-Add Decorating Comb Add to shopping list Decorating Comb
- Easy-Add Assorted Celebration Candles Add to shopping list Assorted Celebration Candles
- Easy-Add 8 in. Straight Spatula Add to shopping list 8 in. Straight Spatula
- Craft knife
Bake and cool three 1-layer, 8 x 2 in. cakes. Use craft knife to cut 3 dowels 5 1/2 in. long. Ice cake thick. Comb side using wide side of decorating comb. Insert dowel rods in cake sides for arms; ice smooth with spatula and pat smooth with finger dipped in cornstarch. Fill ends of dowel rod arms with icing, using tip 9. Insert candles and pipe tip 9 fingers.
Trace Face Pattern with toothpick. Pipe in tip 9 whites of eyes, tip 4 pupils, mouth, cheeks and tongue (smooth all facial features with finger dipped in cornstarch). Pipe tip 2110 rosette on top center of cake; insert dowel rod candle in center of rosette. Pipe tip 9 drip mark and tip 16 pull out star flame.
At top border, mark 4 in. wide area above face to leave open . Beginning at either side of open area, pipe tip 3 double drop string border, 1 in. and 1 3/4 in. deep. Pipe tip 2110 rosette top border. Pipe tip 16 rosette candleholders and insert candles. Pipe tip 21 shell bottom border.