French Rolling Pin
In Stock (ships in 1-2 business days)
Favored by pastry chefs, the traditional French rolling pin is designed for rolling out dough and pastry crust with more control than handled rolling pins. The tapered shape allows you to easily pivot the rolling in to create a nearly perfect round shape. It also gives you a more delicate touch with soft dough. Made from solid beechwood.
- Roll out perfectly round and evenly thick dough like a pastry chef pro using the French Rolling Pin.
- The tapered shape allows you to easily pivot for a perfect round shape.
- Made from solid beechwood.
You Might Also Like
DO NOT ENABLE - Herrschners Removed from OMS - Same as SKU 707-2600
For precise measuring, rolling and cutting of fondant or dough. Pre-marked circles for exact sizing. Square grid helps you cut precise strips. Non-stick surface for easy release.
The sleek, stainless steel blade of the Wilton Icing Smoother helps to create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides.
- It?s sized specifically for standard cake heights to easily smooth icing,
- The flat bottom creates a simple surface to rest along the cake side.
- The handgrip is specifically molded for a secure grasp and it fits comfortably in your hand.
- Allows for nice, even pressure as you smooth the buttercream surface.
9 in. x 3 in.
Imprint natural texture to create realistic gum paste flowers. This 2-piece set allows you to easily press lifelike details into your gum paste petals and leaves. Create incredible texture and detail using these 2 silicone molds designed to mimic specific flower varieties.
Working with fondant is easier with the Wilton 3-Pc. Fondant and Gum Paste Starter Tool Set.
Use the Wilton 5-Pc. Decorating Brush Set for a variety of cake, cupcake, cookie and sweet treat decorating techniques.
Ideas With This Product
Cheerful garden shapes stand out on softly-shaded royal icing decorated cookies. Make slightly-offset imprints with the Garden Fondant Cut-Outs Pattern Set and decorate in muted pastels created with the Color Right Performance Color System.
Homemade cookies make an even greater impression when you emboss them before baking. Just use the French Rolling Pin to roll out the dough, then roll the Geometric Pattern Embosser over the top. It adds a pretty pattern that will give your cookies a gentle elegance.