skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $60! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Topic: Isomalt, Edible Jewels, etc... Where to buy?
mommymissa 10/03/2012 10:57 AM
Looking for a reliable & well priced online store to purchase edible jewels, isomalt, hard candy molds, etc. Does anyone know of any? There are SOOO many different websites.
preetscake 10/03/2012 11:42 AM
www.globalsugarart.com

It's 100% reliable, they also offer lowest price on Satin ice. I think they are reasonable with other stuff too!
I always order my cake stuff from there.
trecur 10/03/2012 3:41 PM
I bought mine from there because there was something else that I wanted and so I saved on shipping. Haven't used them yet
mmumsie 10/03/2012 7:28 PM
I also carry isomalt dry mix, ready to melt and use isomalt sticks in a variety of colors (here is clear), Sassie Shotz, SASSIESHOT - Sugar Melting Gun(here's just one) and a variety of silicone beads too.
mmumsie 10/03/2012 7:31 PM
Oopsie, I messed up. I forgot to close a bracket to link things properly.

SASSIESHOTS - Sugar Melting Gun.

Here is one of the many gem molds I carry too.
mommymissa 10/03/2012 8:31 PM
I have never tried to make edible jewels but i want to start trying to make them so i definitely want the cheapest option. lol The cake stores here in El Paso do not carry any Isomalt or hard candy molds. What is easier to use the sticks or the dry mix?
bunnywoman 10/03/2012 9:12 PM
In addition to Mmumsie's site I will add......

Decorate the Cake
bunnywoman 10/03/2012 9:14 PM
.....oh and my buddy owns that website.

...................Mmumsie is my buddy too!

Both have excellent customer service!
mmumsie 10/03/2012 9:58 PM
Mommymissa- The sticks are the easiest way to experiment with isomalt, IMHO.

Bun, Bun- has a lot of friends who own website businesses. She hops around plenty to make friends.
Grammyto5 10/11/2012 6:21 PM
I bought the edible diamonds from Global Sugar and was so disappointed. I know they cloud up in humidity. But, it wasn't humid, at all and they clouded up the minute I put them on my cookies! Just wound up looking like a tear on the cookie. Very, very disappointed. Will never spend the money for that again!
Live and learn!