skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Topic Title: CakePriceCalculator1.4
Created On Tuesday October 02, 2012 9:33 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

Recoil
Posted: Tuesday October 02, 2012 9:33 PM

Sorry it has been so long since I have had an update...I believe it has yet again been a year!

I just had a request for this and I uploaded it for download again to my Mediafire account.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ekvx1mdfw2vizfi

The rar file is named Debug because that is the last compiled version that I ran off and I never changed it before I backed it up.

I know this works on Windows 7, but cannot remember about Windows XP.

I have never been able to locate anyone to assist with bringing this to Mac...Sorry ladies :(

My new primary email: taledus@gmail.com
but I am still available at: taledus@yahoo.com

I was dead-set last year after returning to upload this again to work on version 2. Unfortunately I ran into the exact same problems as I did the first time around, my 2 autistic boys seem to take a lot out of me leaving me very little room for programming time.

I'm not going to say that I will never work on this, but as history has repeated itself yet again regarding this issue, I am going to have to say that it may not be for a while. Things are turning around though and I have been trying to work on learning to program for Android devices. Rest assured, you ladies (and that other guy on here who decorates cakes) were the first and only community that I will definitely return to once I have something in the works ;)

Take care & lots of HUGS!

-Nicholas

Report Violation

Bottom

furball
Posted: Tuesday October 02, 2012 9:38 PM
View users profile

Thanks for checking in! It's great to hear from you!

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Tuesday October 02, 2012 9:45 PM
View users profile

It's so good to see you here again! I'm so glad that you pop in from time to time. You're a doll for continuing to work on this project when you can, and you are smart to know when to set it aside for more important things and people.

Hugs back to you, Nicholas. And visit when you can, even if you're not programming. :-)

Report Violation

Bottom

ginnyl
Posted: Tuesday October 02, 2012 9:53 PM
View users profile

Oh so glad to see you back even if it is for a short time..we all have priorities and sometimes cakes are not at the top of our list..
In any case..hugs back at you..
ginny

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Navigation: