skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Have the WMI's out there seen the new WMI site?
Created On Friday August 24, 2012 11:20 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

jordansmom
Posted: Friday August 24, 2012 11:20 PM

Hello all,

If you haven't already seen it, you should check out the new WMI website. You should have already received a password to log on. My favorite part is the new discussion forum on there. It's set up similarly to this one and will be great to discuss class ideas/issues.

Report Violation

Bottom

ginnyl
Posted: Saturday August 25, 2012 11:16 AM
View users profile

What is WMI?
ginny

Report Violation

Bottom

jordansmom
Posted: Saturday August 25, 2012 11:39 AM

Wilton Method Instructor.

Report Violation

Bottom

mmumsie
Posted: Saturday August 25, 2012 9:51 PM

Yes 'em. I've been there. Haven't been to the forum though. Do you know if we have to create a new name there or can we use the same one here?

Report Violation

Bottom

ginnyl
Posted: Saturday August 25, 2012 10:16 PM
View users profile

Where is the site located.
ginny

Report Violation

Bottom

jordansmom
Posted: Saturday August 25, 2012 10:45 PM

Wilton should have emailed you your username and password, with a link to the site. The username is your email address, and they give you a temporary password that you can change. I made it the same as this site, just to make it easier for me to remember. They use your real name as your screen name, so no more mmumsie or ginnyl. We won't know who anyone is!

Report Violation

Bottom

cake-angel
Posted: Sunday August 26, 2012 9:20 AM

I have been there and like it a bunch!

Report Violation

Bottom

bunnywoman
Posted: Sunday August 26, 2012 3:20 PM

Isn't that just for registered WMI's????

I didn't get anything. I am not a WMI either so I won't get anything. I teach my own classes, not Wilton. To teach Wilton I would have to drive 30 miles one way. Gas is $3.60 right now. Teaching isn't going to make me rich and it isn't going to pay enough for my gas to make it worth while for me to drive 60 miles round trip. I choose to teach out of my home. That works much, much better for me.

BW

Report Violation

Bottom

ginnyl
Posted: Sunday August 26, 2012 3:31 PM
View users profile

I too am not a WMI so I would not be invited to join..The classes I do are private instructions in my home or a monthly class at the Member's Club.
ginny

Report Violation

Bottom

jordansmom
Posted: Sunday August 26, 2012 4:35 PM

Yes, it is for registered Wilton Method Instructors only. Bunny, it sounds like teaching out of your home works out well for you, so you go girl! You're right, teaching will not make you rich, and especially in your case with the amount of travel you would have to do. And it probably works out best for you and ginny's students because you aren't restricted to specific lesson plans and can teach your students what they really want to know. I'm sure you are both awesome, seeing as how much great advice you both give on here!

Report Violation

Bottom

ginnyl
Posted: Sunday August 26, 2012 5:40 PM
View users profile

Thanks for the gracious compliment..the forum is such a wealth of information that I can draw on.
I am able to direct my classes to the seasons and upcoming holidays. I have even had them making MMF and using it to decorate Melissa's sugar cookies.. Am now working on my class schedule for the upcoming season..always open to new ideas..might even try modeling chocolate..
ginny

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Navigation: