skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Topic Title: What is "Wedding Bouquet" flavoring exactly?
Created On Monday April 25, 2011 4:17 PM
Topic View:

Pages: [ 1 2 >> Next ]
View thread in raw text format

Mbranko24
Posted: Monday April 25, 2011 4:17 PM

I have seen this flavoring on the Global Sugar Art website and know that Sharon Zambito uses it in her buttercream in her videos. what is it? What does it taste like? As someone who only has used vanilla in her buttercream becaus eI don't like almond or butter, I am interested in trying something new.

Thanks!

Erin

Report Violation

Bottom

tildastreasures
Posted: Monday April 25, 2011 4:33 PM

i have no clue what it is or even what it MAY be, but it dont sound to yummy to me.

Report Violation

Bottom

cakesbychrystal
Posted: Monday April 25, 2011 4:54 PM
View users profile

It's a blend of flavorings. I don't believe they list them all on the bottle. It's yummy. I used to use it, but switched to creme bouquet because it's yummy too and more cost effective for me.

Report Violation

Bottom

denetteb
Posted: Monday April 25, 2011 11:33 PM
View users profile

I haven't used wedding bouquet but I also have used and LOVE cream bouquet. It is a wonderful flavor of yummyness. I hate when spell check doesn't like my made up words....is it spelled yumminess or yummyness? Some people say it is a blend of vanilla, almond and citrus but I say it is heaven in a bottle.

Report Violation

Bottom

Mikel79
Posted: Tuesday April 26, 2011 11:02 AM

I use it all the time! Really yummy!! Sorry for no further detail. But the bottle does not list all the ingredients.

=)

Report Violation

Bottom

Chasey
Posted: Tuesday April 26, 2011 12:07 PM

I just read somewhere that Wedding bouquet is similar to a vanilla almond taste, no citrus (as in Creme Bouquet).

It's made by a very small company in Lousiana.

Not sure you would love it if you don't like almond! I've never tried it though so not sure how strong that taste comes through. I am not an almond fan either, but 1/4 tsp of almond in a pound cake does taste good.

Report Violation

Bottom

LouE
Posted: Saturday April 30, 2011 3:17 AM

I have had a wee look online to see if i can buy this flavouring here, so far have failed to. But this morning instead of just vanilla i put a wee bit almond and lemon in too, just a wee tiny bit, smells deelish!!!

Report Violation

Bottom

zinger60
Posted: Saturday April 30, 2011 6:04 PM

Chrystal,
Do you use it in all your buttercream frosting in place of the vanilla? I might try that sometime.

Report Violation

Bottom

bunnywoman
Posted: Sunday May 01, 2011 2:35 PM

I bought a couple bottles from Sharon. Michael is right. It does not list any of the ingredients on the bottle. It is just a blend of a bunch of different flavors.

Report Violation

Bottom

Cabas10
Posted: Sunday May 01, 2011 2:52 PM

I've always wanted to try it but I can't get away from the Creme Bouquet, very very yummy

Report Violation

Bottom

cakesbychrystal
Posted: Sunday May 01, 2011 3:40 PM
View users profile

In my buttercream I use. Creme bouquet, vanilla, almond & butter. YUMMY!

Report Violation

Bottom

sashayjerilynn
Posted: Sunday May 01, 2011 7:35 PM

I wanted to know if anyone adds this to their cake mix also? What are your results??

Report Violation

Bottom

bunnywoman
Posted: Sunday May 01, 2011 7:37 PM

You can. I have put it in pancakes and waffles!!!!

Report Violation

Bottom

emmer_d
Posted: Tuesday May 03, 2011 6:55 PM
View users profile

I always make BW's bc recipe...has anyone used creme bouquet or wedding bouquet in this? Would I just sub out the van/almond/butter extract amounts and use all creme bouquet instead?

Thanks!

Report Violation

Bottom

denetteb
Posted: Tuesday May 03, 2011 7:47 PM
View users profile

I use it all the time. I use the vanilla and butter flavors and use the cream bouquet for the "other flavor". Most people probably use almond for the other, I use cream bouquet. I do admit that I increase all the flavoring from what is in the recipe.

Report Violation

Bottom

denetteb
Posted: Tuesday May 03, 2011 7:47 PM
View users profile

You maybe could use all cream bouquet instead of the vanilla and butter but they are cheap and cream bouquet isn't so I keep the vanilla and butter flavors.

Report Violation

Bottom

YOFJAB
Posted: Saturday August 06, 2011 5:03 PM

I just received the Wedding Bouquet in the mail. I think Sugarshack uses ONLY that in her buttercream. Question -- I love Bunnywoman"s Moch Shack buttercream. If I wanted to try the Wedding Bouquet in the Moch Shack buttercream. would I JUST use the Wedding Bouquet or would I add it to the other flavorings ( vanilla, almond, butter). Any thoughts?

Report Violation

Bottom

bunnywoman
Posted: Saturday August 06, 2011 7:27 PM

Just the wedding bouquet. The vanilla, butter, almond are already in the wedding bouquet.

Report Violation

Bottom

YOFJAB
Posted: Saturday August 06, 2011 9:58 PM

Thanks Bunnywoman --- you have the patience of a saint with all of us.

Report Violation

Bottom

trybaking06
Posted: Sunday August 07, 2011 12:48 PM

I have never tried wedding bouquet flavoring, but I have had creme bouquet it deficiently has a lemon flavor in it. I liked it on some flavor cakes, but some it just didn't taste right. I didn't like it on my fudge marble and chocolate cakes.

Report Violation

Bottom

Pages: [ 1 2 >> Next ]
View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Navigation: