skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Help! Where's the cap to my sparkle gel?
Created On Saturday November 27, 2010 8:41 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

furball
Posted: Saturday November 27, 2010 8:41 PM
View users profile

Well, the cap is missing from my sparkle gel. It's probably been off for months. I used it last sept. Is it still good? I squeezed some out & it seemed fine. I need to use it on Friday. Should I use it or buy another tube? I replaced the cap with a tube I haven't opened yet. How long does this stuff last anyway. There is no expiration date. Please help!

Report Violation

Bottom

mmumsie
Posted: Saturday November 27, 2010 10:56 PM

If you were able to squeeze it out it should be fine. My concern would have been if it had dried up. You can always purchase a replacement tube and use that cap on the open tube. Just hang on to it when you're ready to open the new tube! LOL! Good luck!

Report Violation

Bottom

furball
Posted: Sunday November 28, 2010 1:18 PM
View users profile

Thanks mmumsie for the quick response! I'm gonna do exactly what you said! Sometimes I wonder what else could be lost in my pantry. Ha Ha!

Report Violation

Bottom

sweetgrandma
Posted: Sunday November 28, 2010 4:05 PM

My first thought was that it got mixed in the frosting!!!! LOL
I use a needle to punch a hole in the bottom of my cupcakes for my cupcake bouquets and one day I couldn't find the needle. I nearly panicked until I found it on the floor. Whew!!!!

Report Violation

Bottom

furball
Posted: Sunday November 28, 2010 8:04 PM
View users profile

Sweetgrandma, you know what I did one time. I have some cutters from sears that I use to cut my dowel rods with. A piece of the wood went flying into my bowl of icing. I had already iced the cake, but I threw out the bowl of icing for fear I missed a piece of wood. My cutters are really good & I get a really a smooth cut so now I moved to the other side of the kitchen.

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Navigation: