skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Want to make Mini Cupcakes but don't have a pan...
Created On Friday November 19, 2010 7:35 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

BlackWidowNor
Posted: Friday November 19, 2010 7:35 PM
View users profile

anyone got any ideas to make mini cupcakes without the pan?

Just trying to figure something out and don't want to incur the expense of the pans unless I really have to.

Thanks.

Report Violation

Bottom

CollectorEJ
Posted: Friday November 19, 2010 9:59 PM
View users profile

If you can find the foil cupcake papers in the smaller size you can just put them on a cookie sheet, fill and bake. They will be a little flatter on top than if you put them in a small cupcake tin, but it works. I've done the full size cupcakes this way -- especially when I have to do more than one cake mix (24) of cupcakes.

Report Violation

Bottom

BlackWidowNor
Posted: Saturday November 20, 2010 9:46 AM
View users profile

Not really wanting to go run out and get something else. *sigh* It's ok, I've put off the mini cupcakes until I get the pants - I'm borrowing them from a friend later. I'll just make what I need to make when I get them.

I wanted to do them for Thanksgiving, but I decided other than put myself through fits running around I'll just make regular cupcakes. Pumpkin with pumpkin spice butter cream and then Chocolate with regular butter cream. Might run out and get some Bugles and some Runts for decorations though.

Report Violation

Bottom

NonnaCindy
Posted: Saturday November 20, 2010 10:02 AM

How about making a sheet cake then take a round cutter, the size you want of the cupcake, then cutting them out, (if you have the cupcake liner put it in there) then frost?
Cindy

Report Violation

Bottom

carriejoy
Posted: Saturday November 20, 2010 1:58 PM
View users profile

I use the pans so much, but before I got them I was thinking I would never use them.I highly suggest going ahead and getting them ,you will adore them(I have 5 pans)

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Navigation: