skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Walmart's edible image transfer question
Created On Wednesday September 08, 2010 8:52 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

marym.
Posted: Wednesday September 08, 2010 8:52 AM
View users profile

Just wondering if anyone uses transfers from walmart. Just put one on a cake about an hour ago and the white part around the image has not melted into the cake yet. It was a picture of a truck and I cut it out leaving about a half inch border to handle it with. the border has not melted. It seemed thicker than the one I orderded off the net a few years ago. I have an extra one I could cut out with out the border and dont know weather to give this a while to melt or try to take it off and put another one on. Any suggestions will be of great help, have to have this ready by 5pm. Thanks.

Report Violation

Bottom

sweetgrandma
Posted: Wednesday September 08, 2010 1:21 PM

I notice you haven't gotten any answers....I've used the images from WalMart but I haven't had the problem you're having so I'm not sure what would fix it but I wonder if you gently moistened the edge that hasn't melted if it would help. You could also call the bakery @ WalMart and ask them. They might know. Good luck!

Report Violation

Bottom

rpropst
Posted: Wednesday September 08, 2010 1:39 PM

Thanks sweetgrandma! thats what I just ask,sounds good to me

Report Violation

Bottom

rpropst
Posted: Wednesday September 08, 2010 2:02 PM

It worked! yea! used a paint brush,just damp

Report Violation

Bottom

marym.
Posted: Thursday September 09, 2010 10:26 AM
View users profile

Thanks Sweet Grandma I did do that and it helped. You could just barely see them and no one noticed. My eyes see a lot more on my cakes than the other ones looking at it. My mom always says " quit pointing things out cause no one sees it but you" . I think that is true! Thanks again!

Report Violation

Bottom

bunnywoman
Posted: Thursday September 09, 2010 11:18 AM

We are our own worst critics and we see things that otherwise would go unnoticed by a customer.

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Navigation: