skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Topic Title: If you were to sell cupcakes...approximately how much would you charge?
Created On Thursday July 01, 2010 10:22 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

BooBear
Posted: Thursday July 01, 2010 10:22 AM

I realize it's probably based on size. I'm from small town Canada. So for a standard size cupcake with either a 1M or 2D swirl, some confetti or a chocolate candy on top like these, what would a fair price be? If I did jumbo cupcakes with the same idea what should I charge?

I've been asked to consider selling decorated goods at two different farmers markets in my area. I've talked to a couple of people who've recently quit selling because of the effort involved. Not convinced that I even want to do it over the summer, but if I did, what should I charge for cupcakes at a venue like a Farmer's Market?

Bunnies2.JPG Bunnies2.JPG  (133 KB)
Cupcakes311.JPG Cupcakes311.JPG  (123 KB)

Report Violation

Bottom

mmumsie
Posted: Thursday July 01, 2010 11:13 AM

I've sold cupcakes at my local farmer's market for $3.50 per cc. I figure it's more like a "fair or carnival" type of pricing. I would have a couple for display, but I would decorate the cupcake fresh in front of them. Good luck

Report Violation

Bottom

cutedoggie
Posted: Thursday July 01, 2010 12:24 PM

Vendors sell several sizes of cupcakes in FL at the farmer and flea markets. They are usually undecorated and you pick the cake type - chocolate or yellow or white and a filling if you want, the icing type - chocolate or white, and then the toppings - sugar or sprinkles. The regular size is 2.50 and the large are 3.50 or 4.00 depending on location. You order them just like regular food that is prepared. One place had ice cream cups for sale to go along with the cupcake.

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > General Information < REFRESH >
Navigation: