skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Recipes < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Lorann flavor oils
Created On Sunday September 09, 2012 3:09 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

TheresaCJ
Posted: Sunday September 09, 2012 3:09 PM
View users profile

Found the butter and orange flavors at Ross ("Dress for Less" discount clothing store) here in my town and some other brand of Tahitian vanilla extract and Mexican vanilla extract. Super low priced and bigger bottles than what I previously bought at gourmet grocery market!!!
Super happy about that. Just wanted to share, because you can find things in unexpected places

Report Violation

Bottom

dietcokenoice
Posted: Sunday September 09, 2012 3:56 PM

I just saw a Ross store near me the other day and I would never think to look in there for kitchen stuff. Is it like a TJ Maxx or Marshalls? I know they have some kitchen things.

Report Violation

Bottom

TheresaCJ
Posted: Sunday September 09, 2012 4:10 PM
View users profile

Yes, it is the same type of store as TJ Maxx. (Maybe not as nice as TJ Maxx though) You may even find them there. Any discount stores that carry food items might have them. You just never know! My point was, just to keep our eyes peeled and ready to find these things that most people would have no idea of the value.

Four oz. bottle was $2.99 for Lorann bakery emulsion and the vanilla was from Arizona Vanilla Company $5.99 for 4 oz.

I know for certain that the 1 oz bottle of Lorann went for around $5 from the gourmet market.

Report Violation

Bottom

ginnyl
Posted: Monday September 10, 2012 7:31 AM
View users profile

I always start in he food aisle at both stores..they are owned by the same company along with Home Goods..and I get so many good bargains on baking ingredients and pans.
ginny

Report Violation

Bottom

beachgirl61
Posted: Wednesday September 12, 2012 5:00 PM

I just found the Lorann 1 oz bottles of them at our drug store for 99 cents each. I picked up three and ordered 2 more. I was looking for Raspberry and they couldn't order that one for me so I got 2 lemon.

Report Violation

Bottom

ginnyl
Posted: Wednesday September 12, 2012 6:01 PM
View users profile

Just found the lorann 1oz bottles at Walmart in the Wilton section..a good selection of flavors..including raspberry
ginny

Report Violation

Bottom

beachgirl61
Posted: Wednesday September 12, 2012 9:21 PM

Ginnyl, thanks. How much were they. I am going to town tomorrow so I think I will go by Wal-Mart and get some. That is my all time favorite.

Report Violation

Bottom

ginnyl
Posted: Thursday September 13, 2012 9:27 AM
View users profile

I believe they were packaged two to pack and were $2.50..had 5 or 6 different flavors.
ginny

Report Violation

Bottom

Chasey
Posted: Thursday September 13, 2012 9:59 AM

I've bought Neilson Massey Vanilla many times in Ross! I recently picked up the Orange and Butter Emulsions from Lorann there as well. I've also bought the Neilson Massey Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Bean Crush from Tuesday Morning if you have those stores.

Wish my Walmart carried the Lorann flavors. I've been really wanting a few specific ones, but the shipping is too much for too little.

Report Violation

Bottom

TheresaCJ
Posted: Thursday September 13, 2012 10:55 AM
View users profile

Nice, guess I will have to visit Walmart to check if they have any there. I would love to try the raspberry. I had no idea they'd have any of those there.
Thanks

Report Violation

Bottom

beachgirl61
Posted: Thursday September 13, 2012 3:34 PM

Just was at Hobby Lobby and bought me the Raspberry double pack and it was 3.49 and I used my 40% coupon and paid 2.26. Not to bad. I wasn't at Wal-Mart so I don't know how much there are at our store. Thanks ginnyl.

Brenda

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Recipes < REFRESH >
Navigation: