skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Products < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Alphabet cake pan
Created On Thursday July 16, 2009 8:59 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

ce1227
Posted: Thursday July 16, 2009 8:59 AM

Well here's another one of my toys that I'm getting rid of. Thought of posting it on ebay but I figured one of you ladies might be interested. I purchased this pan and never used it. I took it out of the box, looked at it and waited for the opportunity to use it. I got so busy with other things I never got around to it. It's kinda neat. You can make many different letters and shapes with it. I thought that you might even be able to make a pull-a-part cake. Don't know...never used it. I still have it in it's original box. It's been there for about 5 months. You can see it at http://www.kitchenkrafts.com/product.asp?pn=BP2239&bhcd2=1247752250.
I'm selling it for less than 1/2 that price. I paid $39.95 plus shipping but selling for $15.00 + shipping. If anyone is interested, please let me know.
Thanks

Report Violation

Bottom

nikistick
Posted: Thursday July 16, 2009 10:34 AM

How does it work? Do you end up with one large cake? It looks cool, I might be interested. About how much do you think it would be for shipping to upstate NY? Do you have Paypal?

Report Violation

Bottom

ce1227
Posted: Thursday July 16, 2009 10:45 AM

Well, It's got little squares that can be placed anywhere to form whatever.Originally, I thought that you were supposed to fill in the squares but the squares are to block the batter from flowing to other sections, so the area to be filled is open. In other words if you wanted to make a number one or letter "I" then the squares would be placed along the sides and the middle of the pan would be filled. I wanted to try and fill the squares, bake them, and end up with a bunch of little square cakes that could be frosted together to make a pull-a-part cake but I never got the chance to try that. There's an instruction booklet that shows you where to place the squares to achieve all the letters of the alphabet (hence the name), numbers, dinosaur, spaceship, and other neat stuff. I do have paypal. The box is not that heavy. USPS parcel post might be best. Takes a little longer than priority but is less expensive. I do have a paypal account.
Let me know if you what you decide and we can exchange info through email.
Thanks

Report Violation

Bottom

nikistick
Posted: Thursday July 16, 2009 11:14 AM

my email is nikistick@hotmail.com

I think I would like it. Let me know your email and I will send you my zip code to calculate the shipping costs. Thanks

Report Violation

Bottom

dremap52
Posted: Sunday April 11, 2010 7:50 AM

Did you sell your alphabet pan? Just checking.

Report Violation

Bottom

erikaroa
Posted: Monday September 20, 2010 10:34 PM

i was just wondering if you sold the alphabet cake pan. if not I'm interested in purchasing it.

Report Violation

Bottom

Rosie H
Posted: Thursday September 23, 2010 11:26 AM

I'm not sure if this is the same pan, but there is an alphabet pan in the LTD Commodities Catalog this month. It is $14.95 + shipping. The pan is 15 1/8 x 8 1/2 x 2 1/8. and comes with 12 removable square blocks to create the letters/numbers you want. The pan has grooves to keep the square sections in place.

Report Violation

Bottom

cakediva wannabe
Posted: Friday September 24, 2010 11:06 AM
View users profile

I saw the same pan in the Lakeside Collection catalog. Has anyone purchased it?

Report Violation

Bottom

Amanda78
Posted: Wednesday December 29, 2010 5:04 PM

I just received this pan as a Christmas gift but no instructions were included. :(

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Products < REFRESH >
Navigation: