skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Products < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Chewbacca Cake pan
Created On Tuesday September 02, 2008 8:48 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

allcakedup
Posted: Monday September 01, 2008 12:17 AM

Hi I was wondering if anyone has a chewbacca cake pan or a picture of one that they can post. I have been looking on ebay for one and have been unable to find one. Does it exist? If so has anyone ever seen one sold on ebay? Do you know about how much it went for? I am wanting to collect all of the star wars pans and I have R2D2 and Darth Vader. I am still wanting to get C3PO and Boba Fett and Chewbacca if he exists and I can find him! Is there any other star wars pans?
Thanks in advance for your help!

Report Violation

Bottom

mmumsie
Posted: Tuesday September 02, 2008 8:31 AM

I'm not aware of a Chewbacca cake pan. Why not turn the Darth Vadar head cake pan into Chewie? Either use a star tip like 18 or 233. I think Wilton only made a candle likeness of Chewbacca. Happy hunting.

Report Violation

Bottom

DIBBERS
Posted: Tuesday September 02, 2008 8:48 PM

I was thinking the ssame thing mmumsie - it would be pretty easy to 'transform' chewie from the darh cake pan.
Jeanne G stated that there was a pan that was produced - that would definitely be a grand find !
I think that between the star tip and grass tip - that would make him pretty hairy !
Hmm....might try that someday, not too many star wars people in my family though.

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Products < REFRESH >
Navigation: