skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Life Celebrations < REFRESH >
Topic Title: This weeks cakes and slight rant
Created On Saturday October 06, 2012 12:32 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

JLynne93
Posted: Saturday October 06, 2012 12:32 PM

I was busy this week with school, babysitting, and my other jobs but I still managed to make 3 beautiful cakes and cupcakes. The jack-o-lantern, tigger, and cupcakes were for a girl I babysit who turned 7 on wednesday. She kept asking for one of my cakes for her birthday so while I was babysitting the younger kids and waiting for the older kids to get home from school (8 kids total 3 month old triplets, 15 month old sister, 4 year old twins, 10 year old brother and her) I made her the cakes she wanted. The jack-o-lantern is yellow chocolate chip with vanilla buttercream frosting, tigger is chocolate chocolate chip with vanilla buttercream frosting, and some of the cupcakes are yellow with white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips and the others are chocolate with white chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips all the cupcakes had vanilla buttercream, I also made her a cat cake which was chocolate with white chocolate chips and chocolate frosting but her brother found that and decided to eat it before I could get a picture. The horse cake was yellow with vanilla buttercream. The horse itself was a frozen butter cream transfer. I could have made the horse cake better but I was running on almost no sleep after babysitting the day before, coaching cheerleading wednesday night and working and going to school for 16 hours on thursday but the people loved so I was happy.

320407_4548128339817_1229112968_n.jpg 320407_4548128339817_1229112968_n.jpg  (67 KB)
horse cake9.jpg horse cake9.jpg  (78 KB)
horse head1.jpg horse head1.jpg  (80 KB)
jack o lantern 2.jpg jack o lantern 2.jpg  (66 KB)
tigger 2.jpg tigger 2.jpg  (61 KB)

Report Violation

Bottom

lexysexy
Posted: Saturday October 06, 2012 1:13 PM

looks like you had a very busy week, can't imagine doing so much with so little time. You managed to do a great job on all the cakes, they also sound delicious. It was very nice of you do bake a cake for the girl you babysit.

Report Violation

Bottom

newbakermom
Posted: Saturday October 06, 2012 2:17 PM

Wow, you've been busy baking and on top of that busy in other things too. Your cakes came out cute! Of course they had to love them.

Report Violation

Bottom

CollectorEJ
Posted: Saturday October 06, 2012 2:31 PM
View users profile

You have a plate full -- and it's full of wonderful cakes. (I was wondering are all the kids from one family?)
Keep up the good work.

Report Violation

Bottom

JLynne93
Posted: Saturday October 06, 2012 5:20 PM

Collector EJ yes all the kids are from one family and thank you.

Report Violation

Bottom

ginnyl
Posted: Saturday October 06, 2012 8:38 PM
View users profile

I tip my hat to your..beautiful cakes and a loving babysitter. You do have a full day..God Bless You,
ginny

Report Violation

Bottom

gmoakes01
Posted: Sunday October 07, 2012 9:11 AM
View users profile

Nice job! Hope you get some rest

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Life Celebrations < REFRESH >
Navigation: