skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Weddings < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Cathedral cake kit
Created On Sunday October 26, 2008 8:48 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

angelcake4202
Posted: Wednesday October 22, 2008 9:23 AM

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a cathedral cake kit ? (has been discontinued)

Thank you for your help.

Report Violation

Bottom

DIBBERS
Posted: Wednesday October 22, 2008 3:52 PM

Might try ebay, that's where I get my back issues of wilton books/yearbooks and discontinued items.

Report Violation

Bottom

angelcake4202
Posted: Thursday October 23, 2008 8:47 AM

Thank you DIBBERS for the suggestion. I have tried on ebay but most of them do not ship to Canada (the reasonable ones) and the other couple of ones I found on ebay were asking an outrageous price for them. With the shipping charges and their price it was over one hundred dollars !! I am making this cake for my daughter.

If anyone knows of any other place PLEASE let me know.

Thank you.

Report Violation

Bottom

erikadee
Posted: Friday October 24, 2008 9:06 AM

i googled it, and it looks like ebartz.com had it for a reasonable price. couldn't tell if they ship to Canada, but it's worth looking into. check it out.

Report Violation

Bottom

erikadee
Posted: Friday October 24, 2008 9:06 AM

and, if they dont ship internationally, could you have someone in the states buy it and mail it to you?

Report Violation

Bottom

catcake
Posted: Friday October 24, 2008 4:00 PM

I'm not sure it's the right thing I found, but anyway, you could always try the french website (www.lespac.com). Search for the french of cake (gateau) and there is a lady selling a similar kit. She is selling it with many other things and I don't know if they ship but you can always give it a try!
Good luck!

Report Violation

Bottom

angelcake4202
Posted: Sunday October 26, 2008 8:48 PM

Thanks ericadee and catcake.

I checked ebartz already and unfortunately they do not ship internationally. I will have to see if someone in the states can send it to me, if I can't find it somewhere else that ships to Canada..

I phoned the french people with the ad on lespac but they want to sell all the cake baking/cake decorating stuff all together. So no luck there.

Thank you so much for your help. I really appreciate it

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Weddings < REFRESH >
Navigation: