skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $60! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Topic: Final bouquet and flowers for Course 4
Leucippus 09/09/2012 9:36 PM
Hi all,

Here are my flowers and bouquet for course 4. I have to say, I really enjoyed this class and learned a lot. I think Wilton did a great job creating this particular course. It was really amazing to see everything come together in the 4th and final class. I only wished I had made more leaves to fill in the bouquet better.

Cheers!

Attachments:
michelle51801 09/09/2012 9:47 PM
Beautiful flowers!!!
dietcokenoice 09/11/2012 10:43 AM
Great job. They look so real.
scubabaker 09/12/2012 10:14 PM
Very pretty! You did a wonderful job.
bettycece 09/26/2012 3:08 PM
great job, I had my class was so excited to start, well the instructor was sick the first day so we had to wait till the next week. Comes the next week she said it was the 2nd class . Then she dicides to have the 3rd class on a different day which I couldn't make so I only have one class, not happy at all.
should I complain about her?
Mich_Tal 10/02/2012 11:47 AM
wonderful job.. its beautiful.
Juana Jennifer 02/11/2013 4:41 AM
Brilliant job. Very gorgeous flowers.
rowantree 03/28/2013 3:07 PM
bettycece said:
"great job, I had my class was so excited to start, well the instructor was sick the first day so we had to wait till the next week. Comes the next week she said it was the 2nd class . Then she dicides to have the 3rd class on a different day which I couldn't make so I only have one class, not happy at all.
should I complain about her? "

I wouldn't so much complain about her, as just ask to take the class over again since it was incomplete. If you took it in a store like Michael's, they try to make up classes due to illness of instructor or student, or bad weather days, but the scheduling and calendar is done so far in advance that they don't have much room to wiggle when it comes to making changes. This does make it difficult for the instructors, since they are only human, too, and life happens!

I don't know where you live, but in my area, we have three Michael's within a half hour drive, and three more another half hour out, so there is opportunity to take another class with another instructor, and the stores should be able to transfer your paid -shortened class to a new one where you can get what you paid for.

Good Luck!
Cakedecoratorboy 04/24/2014 7:19 PM
Great job! The lily looks real.