skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Pops < REFRESH >
Topic Title: 300 Cake Pops
Created On Tuesday May 01, 2012 9:40 AM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

pinkzebracakes
Posted: Tuesday May 01, 2012 9:40 AM

I was asked to do 300 cake pops for an event for one of my clients!! This is the most I have ever done, with only 4 days notice. They were half vanilla and half chocolate cake pops, dipped in light blue, swirled with black and white swirls. Hope you like them!

CakePops_ChocolateSwirl.jpg CakePops_ChocolateSwirl.jpg  (47 KB)
CakePops_ChocolateVanillaSwirls.jpg CakePops_ChocolateVanillaSwirls.jpg  (48 KB)

Report Violation

Bottom

asiam958
Posted: Tuesday May 01, 2012 10:26 AM
View users profile

OMG! That's a lot of pops. My hands and wrist would be killing me after rolling that many balls. But they look great!!

Report Violation

Bottom

BooBear
Posted: Tuesday May 01, 2012 6:00 PM

Holy smokes, babe!!! They look wonderful, but I have to ask ..were you seeing that design in your sleep?? It's almost hypnotic!!

Report Violation

Bottom

krzykakes
Posted: Thursday May 03, 2012 11:38 AM
View users profile

Asiam958 took the words out of my mouth OMG....I would have been dizzy and having cake pop nightmares LOL

Report Violation

Bottom

HalifaxMommy
Posted: Wednesday May 09, 2012 4:05 PM

I hope you charged her a short notice fee!

Report Violation

Bottom

dietcokenoice
Posted: Thursday May 10, 2012 8:55 AM

That's impressive...the pops and the fact that you made 300 that looked great!!! Nice job. Gotta admit my hands are tingling just thinking about making them

Report Violation

Bottom

pinkzebracakes
Posted: Thursday May 10, 2012 4:23 PM

Thanks guys! Yes, was alot of work, but I did have someone helping me to get these finished in time. Turned out the cake pops were going to be displayed at a local trade show for the company, for clients to take home as a 'favor'. The company sent me 300 labels to attach to each individual cake pop...lots of work, but it was well worth the $ and exposure!

Report Violation

Bottom

cakepoptstop
Posted: Saturday June 09, 2012 12:11 PM

i hope you charged her a fee too , its no joke to be doing that one such short notice , but well done.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Cakepopstop

Report Violation

Bottom

Kuchen Pops
Posted: Sunday June 10, 2012 5:43 PM
View users profile

Great Job - they look awesome!! I feel your cake pop pain - we did 500 in a week for a bunch of orders that all came in at once. I remember starring at them when they were all done feeling the accomplishment.

Report Violation

Bottom

Suzyqz
Posted: Tuesday June 12, 2012 1:54 PM

Wow! 300 in 4 days?! Amazing! And they are beautiful!
I'm going to attempt about 600 in 2 weeks. Does anyone have any experience/recommendation in storing them? Is it best to wrap them in the treat bags and place them in airtight container in the freezer? I'd like to make them in batches over the 2 weeks.
Please let me know if anyone has any good recommnedation for storing them about 2 weeks out before an event! I also dont know if it makes a difference if I use a cake mix or homemade...
Thanks in advance!

Report Violation

Bottom

thecakepopshop
Posted: Wednesday August 22, 2012 10:31 AM

Great job! I have invested in a cake pop roller to help me with large orders. My largest was 1000!!! The roller came in handy.

http://thecakepopshope.com

Report Violation

Bottom

teenykat
Posted: Wednesday August 22, 2012 10:37 AM

great job and so even all the pops.. if i might ask, where did you get the roller?? personally i think its a lot of work for a small bite.. but its all the rave... whatever the customer wants..
Thanks

Report Violation

Bottom

ritterwoman
Posted: Saturday August 25, 2012 3:42 PM

wow, and suzyqz if you are doing that many I would make them in batches like you said and freeze them.

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Pops < REFRESH >
Navigation: