skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Pops < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Cake pop class coming soon!
Created On Saturday April 09, 2011 7:43 PM
Topic View:

Pages: [ << 1 2 Previous ]
View thread in raw text format

Mbranko24
Posted: Friday August 05, 2011 9:55 PM

Bake-n-cake-- What is wrong with the book? I have it and think it is ok.

Report Violation

Bottom

beachgirl61
Posted: Monday August 22, 2011 3:59 PM

I would like to know how you can get cream cheese thin enough to dip cake pops if I did carrot cake pops. I think they would e great, but not sure how to do it. If anyone could give me any ideas on this, I would love to try them.

Thank you
beachgirl61

Report Violation

Bottom

kimberlycb
Posted: Sunday March 04, 2012 4:49 PM

I offer a cakepops instructional lesson plan fort starting your own at home business. You can view more on my facebook page Cakepops101. great way to work from home making extra money and making great friends along the way. Low start up cost. I hold classes every month.
Kim b

Report Violation

Bottom

Lorifngus
Posted: Thursday March 08, 2012 12:44 AM
View users profile

Does anyone know if they have or will offer a pop class in Las Vegas??

Report Violation

Bottom

Bakes_Bunches
Posted: Thursday March 08, 2012 4:26 AM

Is this course a project or a 4 week course?

Report Violation

Bottom

cake-angel
Posted: Thursday March 08, 2012 11:20 AM

The Wilton Pops! course is a project class -- it has 2 lessons that are 1.5 hours each.

Report Violation

Bottom

marge7
Posted: Friday April 06, 2012 1:29 PM

JUST SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW...
For all of you that are teaching out of your home, please beware of the following, May sound silly but beware!
Check with your home-owners insurance to be sure you are covered incase someone gets hurt on your
property. Yea, I know you have basic home owners insurance but it is not intended for teaching food courses
out of your home OR selling food made in your home....If anyone gets hurt in ANY WAY: cut, burn, slip, even
stub their toe can cause a law suit. (Have had several friends who got sued over simple things even from
so called friends).
Check with local Health/food sanitation dept: Depends on the state you live in. Most states: You CAN NOT
MAKE AND SELL food items made in your home kitchen. You have to have another kitchen that was
inspected and passed inspection. Most of you won't do this but beware, you are liable if someone turns you in
to the health department or city. (It could even be your neighbors who turns you in because they don't like
seeing the extra cars parked around their home.) This is what happened to a friend. She was shut down and a
heavy fine was imposed upon her. I also know of someone that has been making cakes, cookies, cupcakes,
etc. from of her home kitchen and sells them. Someone just sued her and her homeowners insurance will not
cover her as they were not aware of her little business out of her home. She will pay dearly now.

Report Violation

Bottom

athomewithmom
Posted: Sunday April 29, 2012 6:03 PM

Can you tell me what is needed for the first class? I live an hour away from a Michaels that is offering the pop class and they won't send me the syllabus for what is needed. I am going in earlier to pay for it but don't want to have to buy anything at the store that I am already have at my house.

Report Violation

Bottom

Kuchen Pops
Posted: Friday August 24, 2012 12:39 AM
View users profile

We will be starting classes in our cake pop shop in September 2012. It will be continuous learning with each class taken being a new step to perfecting the cake pop craft in piping in chocolate to making character and seasonal pops.

Report Violation

Bottom

Pages: [ << 1 2 Previous ]
View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Pops < REFRESH >
Navigation: