skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Decorating Basics Wilton Method Course < REFRESH >
Topic Title: So excited! 1st class starts tomorrow!
Created On Monday September 03, 2012 12:09 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

SweetThings2
Posted: Monday September 03, 2012 12:09 PM

I am ready to take my first ever Wilton decorating class tomorrow! I have wanted to do this for many years and don't know why I have never signed up before. But finally decided to do it so signed up as a birthday present to myself! I am hoping that I "love" decorating and that it will be something that I can take into retirement with me in a few years. I am a little concerned because I don't have much of an imagination but I hope that it will come with training and practice!

I do have a quick question - I bought the Ultimate kit but know I won't need it all for my first lesson. Does anyone know exactly what pieces are needed for the first lesson? I can take the whole kit but would like to leave some of it home if I don't need it all. I have tried to find what is in the Student Kit but haven't been able to find anything.

Many thanks and I look forward to talking and learning from you all!

Report Violation

Bottom

mommy1
Posted: Monday September 03, 2012 3:14 PM

http://www.joann.com/wilton-student-kit-basic-decorating/zprd_02426682a/ (breaks down what's in the kit).

Have fun!!

Report Violation

Bottom

SweetThings2
Posted: Monday September 03, 2012 4:07 PM

Thank you mommy1.

Report Violation

Bottom

dietcokenoice
Posted: Monday September 03, 2012 11:24 PM

You will love it. You will use the course book the first day and then after class you can look at it to see what you need to do for the next class. You WILL want to go into the store and start buying everything, trust me. So, I would suggest that you always always always take a store coupon with you. It all adds up. You can either get the store's app for your phone, go to the store website and sign up for emails so you can get coupons, or just look online for a printable coupon.....you can ALWAYS find one. The classes are fun and you meet alot of nice people. Have fun

Report Violation

Bottom

mommy1
Posted: Wednesday September 05, 2012 7:04 AM

How was the class?

Report Violation

Bottom

SweetThings2
Posted: Wednesday September 05, 2012 6:17 PM

Hi mommy1 - It was great! I really liked our instructor and I feel like I learned a lot in two hours. I am looking forward to the next class and it makes me want to bake a cake this weekend and practice a little bit - and I probably will! Thanks for asking!

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Decorating Basics Wilton Method Course < REFRESH >
Navigation: