skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Bake Decorate Celebrate! Television Show < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Need help-- jelly roll pan
Created On Monday September 10, 2012 2:40 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

PrincessShorti
Posted: Monday September 10, 2012 2:40 PM

I have found all sorts of new ideas using the jelly roll pan. Any tips would be great! Please send info ASAP since i have a birthday party planned for two weeks. Don't want to waste materials if possible. Thanks in advance for reading this and for any responses.

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Monday September 10, 2012 7:02 PM
View users profile

Welcome to the forum, PrincessShorti. I haven't baked a jelly roll cake in nearly 30 years so I don't have much in the way of advice to offer about it. But I am pretty well acclimated with how the forum works and I can tell you with some confidence that if you post your question in the General Information section you're going to get a much better response than you'll get in the TV show section. This section is visited by very few members and is even used as a place to practice various things like adding photos because almost no one comes here. I kind of patrol so that questions like yours don't get lost. Everyone here is friendly and helpful, but only if they see the question. I know if you post it there that you will get lots of help.

If you'd like to share some of your ideas with us, we'd love to hear them! Glad to have you aboard!

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bake Decorate Celebrate! Television Show < REFRESH >
Navigation: