skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Bake Decorate Celebrate! Television Show < REFRESH >
Topic Title: Icing/Frosting sheet
Created On Wednesday April 27, 2011 4:11 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

NurseCyndi
Posted: Wednesday April 27, 2011 4:11 PM

I was wondering if anyone know how to make homemade icing/fondant sheets for the printers that use Edible Inks. I have bought some icing sheets but they do not taste good at all, so i was wondering if anyone out there had any recipe for making the icing sheets. Thank you!

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Wednesday April 27, 2011 5:31 PM
View users profile

Welcome to the forum, NurseCyndi!

I absolutely cannot answer your question, and, unfortunately, because this section of the forum is about the television show, Bake Decorate Celebrate, it isn't often visited by many forum members. Someone may well have your answer but never see the question.

The forum is divided into many sections. I would say that your question is best posed in either the Recipe section or the General Information section. Those areas are well read by nearly everyone on the forum and if anyone here knows a recipe for icing sheets, that is where you're most likely to find them. Everyone here is very generous with ideas, suggestions, advice, and encouragement. Please repost your query in Recipes or General Information and I think you'll have better luck.

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say that I can't wait to see pictures and more posts from you!

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bake Decorate Celebrate! Television Show < REFRESH >
Navigation: