skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Bake Decorate Celebrate! Television Show < REFRESH >
Topic Title: THIS SECTION OF THE FORUM IS ABOUT A [b]TELEVISION SHOW!!![/b]
Created On Friday August 20, 2010 5:47 PM
Topic View:

Pages: [ << 1 2 3 4 >> Previous Next ]
View thread in raw text format

cakedujour
Posted: Friday February 11, 2011 8:05 PM
View users profile

To the top!

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Thursday February 17, 2011 3:53 PM
View users profile

You guessed it...I'm bumping!

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Friday February 18, 2011 8:50 PM
View users profile

Back up she goes!

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Wednesday February 23, 2011 9:35 PM
View users profile

To explain why I'm always bumping, I repeat this earlier post:

Oftentimes, posters will ask questions in this forum that do not pertain to the television show, Bake Decorate Celebrate. Most forum regulars visit this section only occasionally so those questions may not get answered in a timely fashion. New posters might not be aware of this and therefore I try to keep these two threads on top to serve as something as a warning that questions may not be answered quickly, and to helpfully advise that there are sections where questions are properly posed. I'm just trying to help people and prevent disappointment so I keep watch on this section and try to answer what does pop up or refer poster to the apropriate forum. Then I move my threads back to the top.

Hope that explains the method behind my "madness!" :-)

Report Violation

Bottom

nanapona
Posted: Tuesday March 22, 2011 11:57 AM

bump! giving you some help here . true this is my first time here

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Tuesday March 22, 2011 1:04 PM
View users profile

Thanks, nanapona, future facebook friend!

Report Violation

Bottom

nanapona
Posted: Thursday March 24, 2011 12:29 PM

up we go! bump!

Report Violation

Bottom

nanapona
Posted: Friday March 25, 2011 11:04 AM

yes again, bump!

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Saturday April 02, 2011 11:22 AM
View users profile

bump

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Tuesday April 12, 2011 6:24 PM
View users profile

bump

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Saturday April 16, 2011 9:42 PM
View users profile

bump

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Wednesday April 27, 2011 8:57 PM
View users profile

Bumping back up!

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Saturday April 30, 2011 11:18 AM
View users profile

I know that lots of you think I'm a little nuts for keeping my threads on top. I am a little nuts, but not because of this.

This morning I was answering a question here and I felt bad because chances are small that the question would be seen by the person who would need to see it. I started thinking about how much more visited the other forum areas are. So I whipped out a calculator and did some math. (You didn't think I could do it without a calculator, did you?)

I searched as far back as I could to see when the forums started, then I took the total posts and divided by the years. It is possible that the forums started before the earliest pages I can find, and I didn't mess around with odd months, but you get the idea.

The Bake Decorate Celebrate forum has had 881 posts. I deducted the 83 posts that heve been in my two threads and kept them to just the ones posted by the regular visitor. I came up with an average of about 115 posts per year.

By contrast, the Weddings forum has 12,352 posts per year on average. The General Information section has on average 20,353 posts per year and the Life Celebrations section averages 26,360 posts per year!

As you can see, it is WAY better to post in one of those forums if your question, comment, or idea is NOT about the TV show. Honestly, I am just trying to help out here!

I'm going to post this same message in both of my BDC threads so anyone who clicks on either one can read this.

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Tuesday May 17, 2011 10:30 PM
View users profile

See my post right above this one to find out why I'm bumping.

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Monday June 06, 2011 8:12 AM
View users profile

Bumping again for the reason I mentioned 2 posts up.

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Wednesday September 21, 2011 1:27 PM
View users profile

Bump time

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Wednesday October 05, 2011 8:57 PM
View users profile

Here's a rerun of my April post, so everyone knows why I keep bumping this thread and its companion thread.

Posted: Saturday April 30, 2011 11:17 AM
View users profile Send user a private message

I know that lots of you think I'm a little nuts for keeping my threads on top. I am a little nuts, but not because of this.

This morning I was answering a question here and I felt bad because chances are small that the question would be seen by the person who would need to see it. I started thinking about how much more visited the other forum areas are. So I whipped out a calculator and did some math. (You didn't think I could do it without a calculator, did you?)

I searched as far back as I could to see when the forums started, then I took the total posts and divided by the years. It is possible that the forums started before the earliest pages I can find, and I didn't mess around with odd months, but you get the idea.

The Bake Decorate Celebrate forum has had 881 posts. I deducted the 83 posts that heve been in my two threads and kept them to just the ones posted by the regular visitor. I came up with an average of about 115 posts per year.

By contrast, the Weddings forum has 12,352 posts per year on average. The General Information section has on average 20,353 posts per year and the Life Celebrations section averages 26,360 posts per year!

As you can see, it is WAY better to post in one of those forums if your question, comment, or idea is NOT about the TV show. Honestly, I am just trying to help out here!

I'm going to post this same message in both of my BDC threads so anyone who clicks on either one can read this.

Report Violation

Bottom

mmumsie
Posted: Tuesday November 01, 2011 2:32 PM

Get rid of this section of the forum please!

Report Violation

Bottom

cakedujour
Posted: Sunday January 08, 2012 1:05 PM
View users profile

bumping again

Report Violation

Bottom

newbakermom
Posted: Monday January 30, 2012 11:09 AM

Finally I understand what "bump" means! Ha ha. I was to embarassed to ask in the other forums because it's true, they are forums always visited. I was just curious of what this forum was and that's how I ended up here. So I guess I'll take advantage and have to do what "whoknew?" did a while back and try practicing getting my pictures on the forums. I'm just such a computer illiterate and I'm the type of person that needs step by step instructions. Can you help me cakedujour? It might take me a while to respond though since this is going to be a busy week for me but i'll try my best.
So thanks anyways for always being so helpful with everyone!

Oh yeah, BUMP! Lol!

Report Violation

Bottom

Pages: [ << 1 2 3 4 >> Previous Next ]
View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bake Decorate Celebrate! Television Show < REFRESH >
Navigation: