skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $50! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Navigation:
FORUMS > Bake Decorate Celebrate! Television Show < REFRESH >
Topic Title: hello... New & Questions...
Created On Wednesday February 24, 2010 3:20 PM
Topic View:

View thread in raw text format

alconley
Posted: Wednesday February 24, 2010 3:20 PM

Hello everyone! I am new to this site. My grandmother just gave me a huge big box of Wilton candy molds and I found this site to learn more. I am thinking about making candies (mainly chocolates...solids, truffles, fudges, etc). I've made a lot before and usually do so for family at holidays and such, but never used molds before. I'm very excited to give it a try. I do a lot of crafts in my spare time (sewing, knitting, jewelry making with polymer clays, etc.) and I'm thinking about making candy making another hobby that I could perhaps make a profit from. Does anyone have any advice on making candy, using candy molds, selling candies, etc? Would I have to have some sort of license or permission to sell candy? I noticed a lot of people sell them on www.etsy.com and I didn't know exactly how that worked.

Thanks!
Amanda

Report Violation

Bottom

MARIE J
Posted: Thursday February 25, 2010 11:05 AM

Welcome to the forum

As far as licensing & selling, you would need to check with you rlocal department of agriculture Good luck

You might want to post in another forum, since this one is not visited very often General is probably the best one, or products

Report Violation

Bottom

View thread in raw text format
FORUMS > Bake Decorate Celebrate! Television Show < REFRESH >
Navigation: