skip to content

FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $60! *Limited to domestic U.S. orders only.

Discussion Forum

Topic: Will this work?
delightfullypink 08/25/2009 11:16 AM
I'm doing a Barney birthday party and I have a couple questions.

They want the 1993 Barney cake pan (which I have) to go on top of a 1/2 sheet cake. Do I have to put something in between the sheet cake and the Barney cake so it doesn't collapse? Or will it be fine? Is the 1/2 sheet cake pan going to be big enough to hold that Barney cake pan? I think it is, but I just need to make sure.

Thanks for any help with this!
lovegrace 08/25/2009 7:13 PM
Hello! So 1/2 sheetcake isn't a standard size, it's just a shape (rectangle). So how big it is depends on what YOU think YOUR 1/2 sheetcake should size be. So just make sure the Barney pan fits on the rectangle pan.

Put Barney on his very own cardboard cut to fit him exactly. Wrap the cardboard with freezer paper or parchment paper (both sides!) because it will go on the rectangle cake. You could dowel it if you'd rather be safe than sorry.

Just FYI, this forum isn't checked very often - as you may have noticed! So you can always ask questions in the "general" forum, post pics in "life celebrations" ask questions about wedding cakes or post wedding pics in the "wedding" forum, recipes in the "recipes" forum, etc.