Dust-N-Store Dusting Pouch
The Wilton Dust-N-Store dusting pouch makes it easy to keep fondant or gum paste from sticking to the work surface or tools with a dusting of cornstarch or confectioners' sugar. You'll love the convenience of this easy-to-fill, easy-to-use, easy-to-store dusting pouch system. Since it seals tightly, once you fill it and twist the lid on, the cornstarch or sugar are contained in the food-safe fabric pouch. And when your dusting is done, replace the pouch in the cup and any excess dust is contained securely in the storage cup. To use: Twist off the purple lid. Fill pouch with cornstarch or confectioners' sugar. Twist lid on cup to close. Twist off larger white ring from cup. Tap pouch lightly on your work surface or tools to dispense cornstarch or sugar. When done, replace pouch in cup and twist closed for easy storage. Plus, the cornstarch in the Dust-N-Store dusting pouch can also be used with buttercream icing decorating. To smooth icing on piped decorations, simply dip fingertips into the filled pouch and gently pat the surface smooth.
- Wilton Dust-N-Store Dusting Pouch is an easy-to-fill, easy-to-use, easy-to-store tool for dusting cornstarch or confectioners' sugar on work surfaces.
- So easy to fill - twist off the purple lid. Fill pouch with cornstarch or confectioners' sugar. Twist lid on cup to close.
- So easy to use - twist off larger white ring from cup. Tap pouch lightly on your work surface or tools to dispense cornstarch or sugar.
- So easy to store, mess-free - replace pouch in cup and twist closed for easy storage.
- Before first use, remove pouch from cup and wash, rinse and dry thoroughly before filling. Both the cup and pouch are dishwasher safe. Made in China.
Don't worry! Returns and exchanges are easy. All returns and exchanges must be received within 180 days of the purchase date. And, since every order is shipped with an itemized invoice as well as complete return instructions, simply follow the detailed instructions for a quick, easy no-hassle return.
Except to the extent required by law, perishable items cannot be returned.