Double Heart Cookie Mold
You Might Also Like
Includes Kisses Mix, Heart Mix, Sweetheart Nonpareils, Pink, Red, and Lavender Sugars. Certified Kosher.
Makes individual whoopie pies. 12 cavities. Dishwasher safe.
Make amazingly detailed fondant cakes and other sweet treats using the Wilton Lace Fondant and Gum Paste Mold. Make graceful lace-inspired scrolls, flowers, leaves, medallions and trims with easy-to-use silicone molds.
- Make amazingly detailed fondant cakes and other sweet treats using the Wilton Lace Fondant and Gum Paste Mold.
- Form graceful lace-inspired scrolls, flowers, leaves, medallions and trims with easy-to-use silicone molds.
- Flexible silicone mold makes it easy to form and release the decorations for fabulous fondant accents every time.
- Ornate fondant cakes are easy to make with this lace-inspired flexible silicone mold.
- Before first and after each use, wash in warm, soapy water or place in top rack of dishwasher. Dry mold thoroughly before using. Made in China.
Whether you choose to make individual decorations for cupcakes or other sweet treats or create an entire lace-inspired confection, the silicone mold is perfect for making fondant or gum paste decorations. It's so easy to use the silicone molds to make a themed cake. Just press or roll fondant into the cavities, level the decorations, then turn the mold over and bend slightly to release them. Whether you choose to follow the project instructions for arranging the decorations or you let them dry to place them later, these decorations will take your cake design to a whole new level. Prevent sticking by dusting mold cavities with cornstarch or rubbing on a thin layer of shortening.
Get ready for the most stick-tacular treats that ever popped up at a party! It's Pops!, the eye-popping new publication that will help you transform your celebration with sweets on a stick! With Pops!, traditional favorites like cake, cookies, brownies and cereal treats break away from the plate and stand up to join the celebration.
You'll discover over 250 amazing decorated pop ideas. Kids can hold a gumball machine, a sailboat, a dinosaur or even a decorated birthday cake in the palm of their hand.
We've also included a Pops Parade section--a gallery of over 100 treats arranged in 6 exciting decorating styles including fun flowers, tasty toppings, people shaped designs and elegant treats perfect for sweet tables at any big event. Plus, you'll find basic pop-making tips, step-by-step instructions and great ways to present pops at a party or as gifts.
Everyone?s face lights up when cupcakes are served. Now, with Wilton Cupcakes!, you can make the most smile-worthy treats around. This exciting publication will show you how to make cupcakes that are colorful and fun inside and out with 320 amazing designs that are easy to create! Here are some of the sensational features inside Wilton Cupcakes! that will help you thrill your family and friends:
- Cupcake Collections: Six themed galleries of exciting decorating ideas, including flowers, fun faces, sprinkles and sophisticated accents.
- Party Pleasers: You won?t believe the amazing shapes cupcakes can take! You?ll see everything from bacon and eggs and canned vegetables to helicopters and roller coasters and so much more.
- Cupcake of the Month: We kick off a stellar seasonal lineup with a different fun topper design for every month of the year.
- Inside Surprises: Fun fillings including mini brownies, cookies, mini pies and cheesecakes. Plus dazzling color effects and even cut cake shapes!
- Must-Try Recipes: Mouthwatering new cupcake flavors! Experience peaches and cream, French toast, Earl Grey tea and other delicious tastes.
- Cupcake Basics: Kitchen-tested steps to help your cupcakes look and taste fantastic each and every time.
- Cupcake Techniques: Exciting accents, flowers and borders that will set your cupcakes apart! Create them all using our step-by-step instructions.
- Exciting Products: Discover exciting new baking cup shapes, dazzling designs, tasty toppers and more easy ways to serve the perfect cupcake with Wilton products.
Soft cover, 168 pages.
PLEASE NOTE: If you had an account on the previous version of Wilton.com you will need to reset your password. We apologize for the inconvenience but it necessary to maintain security of the information you have entrusted us with. Our goal is make it easy so you can make it amazing!