Decorator Preferred Fondant - 1.5 Pounds
- Our new black Wilton Decorator Preferred Fondant offers a melt-in-your-mouth taste with unmatched pliability making it easy to use.
- >You'll love the flavor of this fondant as much as you love working and decorating with it.
- Deep black color is perfect for dramatic cake designs, Halloween cakes, graduation cakes, decorating details and so much more
- Package contains 24 oz. (1.5 lbs, 680 g) of fondant.
- Made in a facility that also processes tree nuts, egg, milk and soy products. Made in the United Kingdom.
Can Only Ship To:
Canada, United States
Don't worry! Returns and exchanges are easy. All returns and exchanges must be received within 180 days of the purchase date. And, since every order is shipped with an itemized invoice as well as complete return instructions, simply follow the detailed instructions for a quick, easy no-hassle return.
Decorator Preferred Fondant - 1.5 Pounds is rated out of 5 by 7.
Rated 5 out of 5 by deebeeann from Wonderful vibrant colors bought the 4 pack neon for class. love the vibrant colors. and easy to work with as always..with wilton products
Date published: 2016-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by Dhazell from Superhero cake My grandson saw this cake online and wanted it for his birthday. I had never worked with fondant and I decided to try Wilton fondant. It was easier then I expected and he loved the end result. I can't wait to try another!
Date published: 2016-11-20
Rated 4 out of 5 by Halee from Easy but... I ordered this for a cake, it is very easy to work with but does dry out quicker than other fondant I have used which leads to cracking on the cake.
Date published: 2016-10-24
Rated 5 out of 5 by nanasangels8 from so easy to use bought to decorate a beach theme birthday cake for my youngest daughter.. it came out better than expected, can't wait to try another creation
Date published: 2016-08-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by Bug69 from Handy for quick use I bought a long time ago. I found it is easy to soften and handy for when I run out of a jel to color and are very vivid colors.
Date published: 2016-05-18
Rated 4 out of 5 by Semmaw from Great but I am buying wilton since 9 years now . But the quality of the Fondant and Buttercream are getting worse. Please check why?
Date published: 2017-02-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nelly from Blue Fondant It is the best blue color in my area. I sti miss the baby blue, too.
Date published: 2016-06-28