Decorating Cakes: A Reference & Idea Book
In Stock (ships in 1-2 business days)
This exciting book presents what Wilton has learned in 75 years of teaching cake decorating, in an easy-to-follow format that reflects today’s lifestyles. Decorating Cakes is designed to appeal to anyone who wants to make great-looking cakes for families and friends.
- 30 exciting cakes with complete instructions and product listings.
- 103 technique instructions, shown step-by-step, including borders, flowers, fondant and more.
- Helpful recipes, tip chart, serving and cutting charts, glossary of terms.
- In-depth sections on baking cakes, preparing icing, using decorating tips, cutting and transporting cakes.
- Product guide, which shows and explains the equipment and ingredients required for decorating.
- Soft cover, 116 pages.
You Might Also Like
Wilton presents today's most exciting new ways to display tiered cakes. Dramatic new shapes take center stage; including our unique globe pillar systems and separator sets which add a soft silhouette to any reception design. We've opened up fresh color and texture options as well, with our fabric-covered Tailored Tiers Display Set and Wrapped Pillars. The Tailored Tiers can also be wrapped with your choice of fabric, photos or patterned paper using the included acetate bands. Look inside for many more ways Wilton is building tiered cake excitement!
See the essentials of creating amazing cakes and desserts, step by step! Everything from tools to icings, baking perfect cakes, decorating stars, shells, flowers and more is covered in this 60-minute program.
Popular colors in 1/2 oz. jars. Kelly Green, Violet, Pink, Brown, Lemon Yellow, Black, No-Taste Red, Royal Blue, Golden Yellow, Burgundy, Teal and Copper (Lt. Skintone). Certified Kosher.
Celebrate with Fondant is Wilton's first book dedicated to working with rolled fondant! Discover a new way to add excitement to cakes.
Valuable quick reference and idea book for any decorator. Features five of the most popular decorating tip families and explains what each does. Shows the versatility of many tips by presenting varied cake designs. Soft cover, 48 pages.