Cornelli Lace Fondant Ribbon
This item is currently not available.
Add a beautiful, pre-embossed Cornelli lace-patterned fondant ribbon to your cake in minutes with flexible, ready-to-use 1 in. wide Wilton Fondant Ribbon. It's so easy to use? just unroll, cut, separate and apply with a damp brush. Or, form to make an easy, intricately patterned bow. While the white ribbon can be applied directly from the package in its elegant white form to decorate your cakes, you can also color it with Pearl Dust edible accents, Color Mist food color spray or FoodWriter edible color markers to coordinate it to your event or create a customized look. Each package contains two 50 in. pieces of 1 in. wide ribbon, enough to wrap around three 9 in. round cakes, two 14 in. round cakes or a three-tiered cake of an 8 in., a 10 in. and a 12 in. round cake.
- Add a beautiful, pre-embossed cornelli lace-patterned fondant ribbon to your cake in minutes with flexible, ready-to-use 1 in. Wilton Fondant Ribbon.
- Fondant ribbons are easy to use for borders - just unroll, cut, separate and apply to cake with a damp brush, makes great bows too.
- Color it with Pearl Dust edible accents, Color Mist food color spray or FoodWriter edible color markers to coordinate it to your event.
- Contains two 50-in. pieces of 1 in. fondant ribbon, wraps three 9 in. or two 14 in. round cakes, or a tiered cake made with 8, 10 and 12 in. layers.
- Net weight 5.8 oz. (165 g). Made in Greece.
You Might Also Like
For precise measuring, rolling and cutting of fondant or dough. Pre-marked circles for exact sizing. Square grid helps you cut precise strips. Non-stick surface for easy release.
Add textured decorative details to fondant or gum paste with the Wilton Quilt Pattern Roller.
The sleek, stainless steel blade of the Wilton Icing Smoother helps to create perfectly smooth cake tops and sides.
- It?s sized specifically for standard cake heights to easily smooth icing,
- The flat bottom creates a simple surface to rest along the cake side.
- The handgrip is specifically molded for a secure grasp and it fits comfortably in your hand.
- Allows for nice, even pressure as you smooth the buttercream surface.
9 in. x 3 in.
Create natural-looking stems using 20-, 22- and 26-gauge wire for flowers, then wrap with self-sticking green florist tape.
Easily decorate every part of your cake, from border trim along the bottom and drop strings along the sides to writing on the top, with the Wilton Tilt-n-Turn Ultra Cake Turntable.
- Tilt and turn for easier decorating
- Non-slip soft grip design
- 18 different, secure plate positions
- Weight-balance base helps eliminate tipping
- Can accommodate cake boards larger than 12-inch diameter
This tilting turntable features a non-slip soft grip design molded into the top plate to securely keep your cake in place as it tilts and turns for easier decorating. The large push button controls the tilting mechanism that provides 18 different yet secure plate positions, making it easy for left- and right-handed decorators to precisely decorate every surface on a cake. Decorating anything is easier when you can change the angle of the surface to be decorated, from garlands on the sides of a cake to lettering a candy plaque, even decorating cookies. The top plate rotates smoothly in either direction and can be locked in place when desired for detail work. The combination of the tilting mechanism and the 5 in. high base takes the strain off your back as you decorate by bringing the cake closer to eye level. The weight-balanced base and non-slip feet secure the turntable on the worksurface so you don't have to worry about your plastic turntable tipping. Can accommodate cake boards larger than 12-inch diameter; great for 3-D shaped cakes as well as more standard square and round cakes.