Transporting Holiday Cookies
Carry cookies with care! If you're attending a cookie exchange or transporting your holiday cookies for some other occasion, we have a few easy steps you can take to make sure your beautifully-decorated cookies arrive looking their best. We'll tell you how to pack and protect even the most delicate decorated cookies.
Helpful Transportation Tips:
- Bake cookies 2 days before exchange.
- Always cool before packing to prevent sticking.
- Line cardboard containers with foil or plastic wrap to keep cookies fresh.
- Place sheets of parchment between layers of cookies, especially those which are iced or decorated with royal icing. Cookies iced with buttercream don't stack well.
- Pack delicate and decorated cookies in shallow containers; the fewer layers, the better.
- Wrap cookies singly or in pairs and group wrapped cookies in a pretty box, bag or basket.
The following are some products that will not only help you get your holiday cookies to where you are goinig, but do it in style.
Get Inspiration and Great Deals
Yes, I want to receive new decorating ideas and exclusive offers from Wilton. You can withdraw your consent at any time. Learn more