Carry cookies with care! If you're attending a cookie exchange or transporting your holiday cookies for some other occasion, we have a few easy steps you can take to make sure your beautifully-decorated cookies arrive looking their best. We'll tell you how to pack and protect even the most delicate decorated cookies.
Helpful Transportation Tips:
- Bake cookies 2 days before exchange.
- Always cool before packing to prevent sticking.
- Line cardboard containers with foil or plastic wrap to keep cookies fresh.
- Place sheets of parchment between layers of cookies, especially those which are iced or decorated with royal icing. Cookies iced with buttercream don't stack well.
- Pack delicate and decorated cookies in shallow containers; the fewer layers, the better.
- Wrap cookies singly or in pairs and group wrapped cookies in a pretty box, bag or basket.
The following are some products that will not only help you get your holiday cookies to where you are goinig, but do it in style.