Texas hold 'em is definitely fun when you're playing with these gummies! It's hard to beat these poker faces. Who could blame them with the chips stacked that high?!!
Set the Scene
- Players: Mold with Giant Gummy Kit.
- Poker Table: Tape together four 6 in. boards for top, three 3 in. boards for base. Cover with Kelly Green (felt top) and Brown (sides) Rolled Fondant.
- Playing Cards: Cut Sugar Sheets! Edible Decorating Paper rectangles; draw designs with FoodWriters Edible Color Markers.
- Bowtie: Cut triangle bow and round knot from Sugar Sheets!
- Sub Sandwich: Roll an ivory fondant log; brush with goldenrod and brown Color Dust. Slice lengthwise and fill with fondant ingredients. Slices as desired.
See next photo >>