Colorwheel Cake Boards 12 in.
Expected ship date: 10/22/16
Show off your cakes or treats while keeping them secure using fashionable, greaseproof cake boards.
- For 10 in. cakes
- 12 in. dia.
- Pack of 3.
You Might Also Like
A guide to the family of Wilton professional-quality decorating tips.
For precise measuring, rolling and cutting of fondant or dough. Pre-marked circles for exact sizing. Square grid helps you cut precise strips. Non-stick surface for easy release.
Essential tool collection includes a decorating bag cutter to easily and precisely cut decorating bags, and two sizes of brushes to make cleaning decorating tips quick and easy.
- Bag cutter cuts bags with a quick turn.
- Use with Twist Quick Coupler.
- To use cutter: Insert inner coupler in bag. Slide on cutter with arrow pointing toward coupler. Squeeze side tabs, twist and cut!
- Use and Care: Before first and after each use, hand wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly.
Easily imprint beautiful decorative elements on buttercream or fondant cakes using this 28-piece set.
- Each press alone creates a design imprint in icing, but the multiple corner, border and icon designs work perfectly together as well.
- Also works great with cookie dough.
- To use: With very light pressure, press design onto the side or top of cake to leave a slight impression. With a decorating bag and desired top, pipe over design.
- When using buttercream, let the icing crust 15 to 20 minutes to make imprinting easier.
- Use and Care: Before first and after each use, wash in warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry thoroughly with soft cloth.
Popular colors in 1/2 oz. jars. Kelly Green, Violet, Pink, Brown, Lemon Yellow, Black, No-Taste Red, Royal Blue, Golden Yellow, Burgundy, Teal and Copper (Lt. Skintone). Certified Kosher.
Ideas With This Product
This simple cake with a gorgeous 3-D fondant ribbon topper is perfect for celebrating any occasion! Display this pretty, multicolored treat on a Wilton Colorwheel Cake Board to add a touch of pizzazz.